20 jul 2011

MY OWN ZOO

Lizard (Prymark) - Tiger (Aldo) - Elpehant (Forever21) - Owl (Aldo)
Ok, I’ll admit it, I’m OBSESSED with animal rings. Since last summer, I’m really into this trend. Maybe my obssesion began the first time I saw the Roberto Cavalli’s snake ring. However, last year I found difficult  to find this kind of rings…I just bough the owl ring that you can see in the photo above.
But lately I am seeing more and more animal rings that range in all sorts of colors and sizes and all different types of animals. Accessories are drawing inspiration from the animal kingdom in a trend towards more embellished jewellery for this season. I can’t resist buying them when I see one I like a lot, so step by step I’m building my little zoo:)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sí, lo admito, estoy OBSESIONADA con los anillos de animales. Creo que todo empezó el verano pasado cuando vi por primera vez un anillo de Roberto Cavalli en forma de serpiente. Sin embargo, por mucho que buscara, el año pasado se me hacía difícil encontrar éste tipo de anillos en las tiendas que suelo habituar. 
Pero eso ya ha cambiado y, para mi agrado, la tendencia animal en jollería está en pleno auge y las tiendas nos ofrecen todo tipo de variedad en cuanto a colores, tallas y todo tipo de animales. No puedo resistir a comprarlos cada vez que veo uno que me gusta mucho, así que poco a poco voy construyendo mi pequeño zoológico :)





1 comentario:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...