16 abr 2013

BORN IN THE U.S.A.


I'm back in New York! These days in the Bahamas have been a dream! 
I have tons of pictures to show you, but meanwhile let me show these photos I took some weeks ago, 
posing with one of my favorite things: cool walls! My outfit is nothing special (basic and comfortable for a lazy Sunday). 
I love this military jacket and you've probably seen it a million times around here! 
It is the perfect print to brighten an easy look.
---------
Ya estoy de vuelta en Nueva York!! Estos dias en las Bahamas han sido un sueño!!! 
Tengo mil fotos que eseñaros pero mientras las preparo os dejo con una de mis cosas favoritas: paredes divertidas.
My outfit no tiene nada de especial (básico y comodo para un domingo de paseo). 
Esta chaqueta de estampado militar me la habeis visto un millón de veces por aquí, esque me encanta! 
Es perfecta para aportar un toque especial a un look tranquilito y cómodo.

7 comentarios:

  1. literally cannot wait to see the photos from your trip!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. gorgeous pictures.
    i love your hair and this outfit.

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Even though the photos were taken in the dumpster, it looks so edgy! Love the outfit!

    silverwriting818.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. me encanta el look!!!
    Que tal el viaje!!?
    Un besito
    Adriana R
    @RtgRtw

    ResponderEliminar
  5. no wonder your trip to Bahamas was amazing ;) so is that military print jacket btw.

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I love this!!! And the flag behind... Just love it. Hope you had a blast girl!!

    Http://streetlily.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...