28 jul 2013

ETHNIC PRINT

Photos: Oihane Bastida

I talked to you about this lovely top long time ago.
My sister made it and gave it to me on my 22 birthday... so you can imagine how much I love it! 
It is for sure one of my favorite pieces in my closet not only for its sentimental value 
but also because its originality. It's one of those fun clothes that when I wear it, it is impossible to have a bad day :)

We took the photos when visiting Toulouse. Hardly visible in the background you can see the beautiful 
cathedral of Saint-Etienne. I loved the city, beautiful, full of medieval buildings and a great atmosphere!
------
Hace ya tiempo hablé sobre el top que llevo en el post de hoy. 
Es un diseño de mi hermana que me regaló cuando cumplí 22... así que ya podeis imaginar lo mucho que me gusta! 
Es una de las prendas favoritas en mi armario, y no sólo por su valor sentimental sino además por lo original que es. 
Una de esas prendas divertidas que siempre llaman la atención, y si me la pongo no puedo tener un mal día :)

Las fotos están sacadas en la ciudad de Toulouse. En las fotos casi no se aprecia, 
pero al fondo está la bonita catedral de Saint-Étienne. Una ciudad preciosa, llena de bonitos edificios medievales 
y un ambiente muy bueno!

11 comentarios:

  1. Aaah I am COMPLETELY in love with the top! What a great piece, plus a great memory!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. That's a really lovely top!
    kisses,
    Julija.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. wow, your sister did a wonderful job with that top! I actually love the whole look and your arm candy is great too, especially those bracelets!

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Pues es chulísimo el top María y muy trendy, ya sabes lo mucho que se lleva lo étnico ;)
    Me encanta Francia, cualquier ciudad que visites tiene un encanto especial!!
    Disfruta tus vacaciones guapísima!
    Un beso enorme

    ResponderEliminar
  5. beautiful city & angel in this great piece.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. cute top!
    XOXO
    http://dailyfashiondream.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  7. ¡¡Qué preciosidad de top, nena!!


    xx


    http://www.madridforniagirl.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  8. ahh my godparents were just in Toulouse! I saw the photos and were oh-so-jealous. Southern France is my favorite and I cannot wait to go back there and enjoy the good wine, food, nature... Got me dreaming here girl! Nice outfit! The top is pretty great, especially because your sister made it. Great look overall!

    ResponderEliminar
  9. The perfect summer top!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ResponderEliminar
  10. you have such stunning and beautiful face you have..! you so grogeous in this dress to
    i can't take my eyes off ;)

    http://femensleatherjackets.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...