14 oct 2013

MATCHY-MATCHY



House of Hackney was founded just three years ago as an interiors label, and soon became part of the fashion world. 
I just can't resist the idea matching dress and shoes to the sofa, throw cushions, wallpaper and lampshades. 
Because fashion should be fun!
-------
House of Hackney se fundó hace tres años como una marca de decoración, y pronto pasó a formar parte del mundo de la moda.
Me encanta la idea de jugar con los estampados en la ropa, zapatos y combinarlos con el sofá, el papel pintado o las lámparas.
Porque la moda debe ser divertida!

4 comentarios:

  1. This is so cute but I would never have the guts to be matching with any of my furnitures. lol. :)

    http://urhappybunnie.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Haha I love this!! Completely obsessed with the palm print..

    ResponderEliminar
  3. me encanta el sofa de leopardo!!

    www.sandra1mua.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...