10 nov 2013

INSTAMOMENTS

London instamoments for you!
1. Matchy-matchy!  // 2. A Very Merry Christmas at Covent Garden // 3. Flowers & British Vogue, the perfect welcome to London
4. Banksy in Shoreditch // 5. I'll have to get used to it SOON... // 6. Who you calling fat?? ;P
Follow me on @goldenpaillette
---------
Instamoments en Londres para vosotros!
1. A conjunto con la puerta! // 2. Covent Garden ya está de navidad // 3. Flores y la Vogue inglesa, fué la bienvenida perfecta a Londres
4. Encontré un Banksy en Shoreditch // 5. Tendré que acostumbrarme PRONTO a esto... // 6. Gordos quienes??? ;P
Seguidme en @goldenpaillette

4 comentarios:

  1. Preciosas fotos, guapa

    xx
    nAiLee
    www.naileechic.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I totally love the cool combo of that bright red door and your matchy-matchy sweater. looks brilliant ;) well and that pizza, mmm, so yummy! next week must mean some pizza for me too :P

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ResponderEliminar
  3. First of all welcome to Europe!:) as I can see from your photos your life in London started exciting...super exciting!:) I can't wait to see more photos:)

    Xx

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. me encantan todas las fotos que subes!!! ;)

    blythelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...